Cookie is a small text file that our website requests to be saved on your computer. Cookies are used to give you access to various functions. You can also use the information in cookies to track how you browse our website. Cookies do not contain viruses, nor can they destroy other information on a visitor’s computer.
THE FOLLOWING COOKIES ARE USED ON OUR WEBSITE:
|This website uses Team booking to give visitors the opportunity to book events or tours in our factory.||Different durations: a mixture of session cookies and “ durable cookies “. The longest cake expires 2 days after your last visit to the site|
|Google places a number of cookies on any page that contains a Youtube video. While we have no control over cookies set by Google, they appear to contain a mix of information types to measure the number of users and behavior of YouTube users, including information that links your visits to our site with your Google Account if you are logged in to one. Information about your use of our website, including your IP address, may be transmitted to Google and stored on servers in the United States. This cookie does not personally identify you if you are not logged in to Google, in which case it is linked to your Google account.||Different durations: a mixture of session cakes and “lasting cakes”. The longest cookie expires 30 days after your last visit to the site or the moment you close your browser. More info about these cookies here.|
|These cookies are intended to show how people accessed and used the website, including search terms used and referring to websites.||Different durations: a mixture of session cookies and “ durable cookies “. The longest cake expires 10 years after your last visit to the site. Others are deleted 6 months, 30 minutes and the moment you close your browser. |
More info about these cookies here .
|It stores a language value for the website. See if the user is logged in or not. If you have closed pop-up window for campaign. Woocommerce cookies save information about your vaukorg and settings for the webshop.||Different durations: a mixture of session cookies and “ durable cookies “. The longest cake expires 10 years after your last visit to the site. Others are deleted 6 months, 30 minutes and the moment you close your browser. |
WordPress, WPML, Woocommerce
TYPE OF COOKIES?
There are two types:
- Permanent cookies is a file stored on the visitor’s computer that remains until the duration expires. The file is used e.g. to make it easier for the visitor to use the website based on their wishes and interests. They disappear if the visitor chooses to clear cookies from the browser.
- Session cookies are temporarily stored in the visitor’s computer memory during the visitor’s visit to the site. They disappear when the visitor closes their browser.
TURN OFF COOKIES
- Click here to read more about the “Private Browsing” setting and manage cookie settings in Firefox.
- Click here to learn more about “Incognito” and manage cookies. settings in Chrome.
- Click here to learn more about “InPrivate” and manage cookie settings in Internet Explorer.
- Click here to learn more about “Private Browsing” and manage cookie settings in Safari.
To learn more about cookies, or how to check, disable or delete them, visit http://www.aboutcookies.org For detailed guidance. In addition, some third-party ad networks, including Google, allow users to opt out or customize settings associated with your browsing.